1)2"4"7"9"10" roller brush
3)Color:and color or pattern
Leyon brush manufacturing factory
High quality new Paint roller-brushes introduction:
- Popular size:2"4"6"7",9",10"or other
- Material:- high density foam roller
- Inner pipe: nylon or pp
- Frame/handle: different kinds can be offered
- Handle: plastic handle or-iron handle(zinc-coated or chrome-coated)
- Color: blue thread, different color available
- Pattern:different pattern available
- Packing:PVC OPP and paper card available
- Delivery:30 days after receiving deposit
- Function: for interior decoration,-good paint abortion and release, no matting.
OEM service is available
1. This product is highly recommended for both interior and
exterior painting projects
2.-Strong and durable performance makes them high-performing for
working in hot and humid climates. Excellent for outside projects
with different temperatures and humidity.
3.-This superior brush has been finely handcrafted from
flannelette, its quality are-superior to the brush.
Range of Application:
Widely used in Industries including shipbuilding, autocar, flying
Machine, furniture and office or home painting project.
1. Welcome small QTY OEM(Small wholesale is accepted)
2. Wide product ranges to choose from, several colors can be
3. Competitive price even small order.
4. Accept TT&West union and L/C.
We are the factory , so our prices are much competitive, if you are
interested in , kindly please feel free to contact us .
How to Choose the right paint roller
1.Step 1:Choose a handle made of steel and equipped with a plastic
grip that is threaded to accommodate an extension pole
2.Step 2:Be sure the cage allows for easy roller cover replacement
3.Step 3:Check to be sure roller cover will stay in place on the
cage and will not slide off
4.Step 4:If you will be using oil-based paint,choose a roller cover
made from natural fibers,such as sheepskin,lamb's wool,or
mohair.You can also use a synthetic-fiber roller cover.
5.Stpe 5:If you will be using water-based(latex)paint,use a cover
made of synthethic fibers.
6.Step 6:Choose a roller cover with dense fibers.For fiber
length,the rule to remember is the smoother the surface,the shorter
the fiber length should be.
For more information,welcome to contact us.